- Does Sam Shamoun believe Moses’ officers were more moral than Trinitarian Jesus and Moses as they wanted to spare the women and children?
- Does Sam Shamoun believe Deuteronomy 21 and Numbers 31 constitute rape in light of his comment: “no woman in her right mind would wilfully sleep with a captor who has killed her family”?
- Does Sam believe Trinitarian Jesus’ orders would fit in with Western society today and does he believe Trinitarian Jesus is a good role model for him today?
- Does Sam believe those passages are Scripture and thus “useful for teaching, rebuking and correcting and training in righteousness” [2 Timothy 3:16]?
- Is Sam Shamoun ashamed of Trinitarian Jesus hence why he refuses to debate Trinitarian Jesus or Islamic Jesus: Which one is more Peaceful?